Galapagos Sky: Diving liveaboard Galapagos
Diving liveaboard Galapagos Sky has been cruising the islands of the Galapagos for many years, providing thousands of divers with incredible Galapagos diving experiences. The vessel hosts 16 passengers in 8 well appointed cabins. Galapagos Sky is not only your liveaboard diving platform, but also has the crew, chefs and amenities for you to enjoy five-star service during your entire trip. All meals, snacks and drinks are included. You can expect a varied menu of Ecuadorian and International cuisine using the best local ingredients. Breakfast and lunch are buffet style, dinner is fine plated. Snacks are provided through the day.
Diving with Galapagos SkyWe highly recommend that all divers are Nitrox certified prior to their voyage and bring their own dive computer and dive gear which they are familiar with. Diving in Galapagos is considered Advanced Diving. You must have a minimum of 50-100 dives and recent dive experience in order to participate. Voyages include one 80 cu ft/12 liter tank, weights, weight belt, up to 4 dives per day, 3 land excursions and service of Dive Guides (8:1 ratio).
Please note, this is a dedicated diving live-aboard. There are no alternative activities specifically for non-divers. Most of the dive sites are not suitable for swimming and snorkeling due to strong currents and sharp rocks at the surface. Non divers can snorkel 2-3 times during the trip and participate in all land and panga tours. There is no discount for non-divers.
Cabins 1-4 are located on the upper deck and have two twin beds or one king bed, private facilities, windows, mirrored cabinet, wardrobe, bathrobes, hairdryer, biodegradeble toiletries, fresh towels daily, air conditioning and volume controls.
Cabins 5-8 are located on the lower deck and have two twin beds, private facilities, Port light view, mirrored cabinet, wardrobe, bathrobes, hairdryer, biodegradeble toiletries, fresh towels daily, air conditioning and volume controls.
• All cabins have private ensuite bathrooms which are supplied with all linens, robes and towels.
• Beds are 77 inches / 196 cm long and and 38 inches / 97 cm wide.
• All cabins have a safe available in the closet.
• Hairdryer, environmentally friendly soap, shampoo & conditioner provided.
• 110/AC 60 cycle Type B (North and Central America)
• Evening turndown service is provided.
- L.O.A.: 100 feet
- Beam: 24 feet
- Cruising speed: 12 knots
- Range: 2,400 miles
- Passenger capacity: 16
- Fuel capacity: 8,000 gallons
- Water capacity: 6,000 gallons
- Desalinator production: 4,500 gallons per day
- Compressors: two high / two low pressure
- Voltage: 110 and 220 volts
- Navigational Aids: VHF and HI-SUB radios, GMDSS, color radar, echo sounder, Furuno GPS
- Safety Aides: EPIRB (emergency position indicator radio beacon)
Call us today on +31 (0) 858 771 583
Additional services offered on Galapagos Sky:
We highly recommend that divers bring their own gear. Advanced diving conditions that are common in Galapagos truly call for divers to be in their own, known and proper fitting gear.
If you prefer to rent gear, please understand that sizes, selection and quantities are extremely limited. Rental items must be requested at time of booking.
- Full Gear Rental Package – $250 for full set (BCD, Reg-set & wetsuit, mask, snorkel and fins). Excl. computer and gloves.
- BCD – $80 per charter
- Reg & Gauge Set – $80 per charter
- Computer – $75 per charter
- 7mm Wet Suit – $45 per charter
- Fins/Booties – $25 per charter
- Mask & Snorkel – $25 per charter
- 100 cu ft/15 L tank upgrade – $60 per charter
Not available for rent or purchase: Cameras, gloves, hood/hooded vest, layering garments for added thermal protection, torches/ underwater lights, knives, steel tanks, or pony bottles.
Dates & Rates
Galapagos Sky offers weekly departures 8 days/ 7 nights
Rates starting at:
Master Berth USD 7.695 per person
Twin Berth USD 7.395 per person
Extra costs in Galapagos :
Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee USD 100 per person : Payable, in cash only, at your arrival airport in Galapagos.
Ingala Transit Control Card USD 25 per person : Payable, in cash only, at Guayaquil or Quito Airport prior to domestic flight check-in.
Fuel Surcharge 150 USD per person: Subject to change, and payable in advance only. Applicable amount will be invoiced between 21-60 days before departure.
Nitrox: $200 USD pp per week.
Call us today on +31 (0) 858 771 583