Up to 50% discount on Hurtigruten Expedition Cruises!
Save up to 50% on many Hurtigruten Expeditions when you book between July 1 - 8, 2021. This sale includes destinations like Antarctica, Alaska, Iceland and Norway!
Antarctica - 19 days: From $ 10,858 Now $ 7,262
Alaska - 14 days: From $ 6,974 Now $ 5,064
Iceland - 9 days: From $ 6,449 Now $ 4,514
Norway - 11 days: From $ 4,903 Now $ 2,942
Contact us and we will find the best rates for your favourtie Hurtigruten Expedition Cruise.
Terms & conditions
• Travel: 2021/2022/2023
• Booking: July 1 - 8 2021
• Valid on selected voyages on board MS Fram, MS Roals Amundsen, MS Maud and MS Fridtjof Nansen
• Reduced deposit at 10%
• Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions
Sail from Pole to Pole
Epic Global Expedition Cruise
Join a unique bucket-list expedition cruise from Canada to Antarctica, combining several classic itineraries into one epic journey!
This expedition cruise will be unlike any other voyage. The 93-day cruise starts in Vancouver (Canada) sailing north along the Alaskan shoreline, across the Arctic circle and through the fabled Northwest Passage towards Greenland and Baffin Island. The ship then turns south along the east coast of the United States and on to the tropical islands of Central America before passing through the Panama Canal to continue along the west coast of South America. Here you'll explore Ecuador, Peru, and Chile before finally crossing the Drake Passage towards Antarctica.
The shorter 66-day voyage follows a similar route but starts from Cambridge Bay in the Canadian Arctic and does not include Central America.
Included in these Expedition Cruises:
• 750€ - 1000€ onboard credit
• Full board including beverages (house beer and wine, sodas, and mineral water)
• Laundry service
• Citizen Science programme
• Range of activities and landings
• Use of the hot tubs, pool and sauna
• Flights between Ushuaia and Buenos Aires or Punta Arenas and Santiago de Chile after the expedition cruise
New with Hurtigruten: Galapagos Islands
Save 22% on all 2022 Galapagos Cruises
In 2022 Hurtigruten will start sailing to one of the most unique destinations on the planet: The Galapagos Islands. These expedition cruises will take place on board MS Santa Cruz II, which is currently being refurbished to set sail next year. Discover a world of unforgettable wildlife, whether you are snorkeling or hiking through the wilderness, you will certainly find animals that can’t be found anywhere else on earth.
Galapagos - 9 days: From $ 10,723 Now $ 8,417 pp
Contact us for more information & bookings »
• Travel: all 2022 Hurtigruten Galápagos Islands Expeditions
• Booking: 22 June 2021 – 30 September 30 2021
• Offer is subject to availability